|R. Li Kohran|
Stellvia Station, Earth-Luna L5
|Other names||Ri Kohran|
|Occupation||Actress (2012 - present)|
Pyrotechnician (2018 - present)
|Employer||Clark Savage, Jr. Memorial Stadium and Music Complex|
|Parents||Noah Scott (father)|
A.C. Peters (mother, sort of)
|Relatives||Yoriko Nikaido (sister)|
Yayoi Fujisawa (sister)
Sora Hasegawa (sister)
One of Fenspace's earliest humaniform AIs, Kohran Li is the founder and lead performer of the Red Lad Revue, a musical troupe based on Deimos. She is also a known Mad, specializing in explosive effects.
Kohran first "woke up" on May 22, 2008. She threw herself into her work as a weapons specialist, inventing the process to create kaboomite (and causing the Kaboomite Incident in the process). She kept a low profile after that incident until the beginning of Operation Great Justice, when she took a cue from her personality-template's career and started acting in a Red Lad radio drama serial. Despite being anti-Boskonian propaganda, the show proved popular in certain circles (especially in the Main Belt), and the stars of this show would go on to become the founding members of the Red Lad Revue.
Kohran continued acting after being promoted to Chief Engineer of Stellvia Station, with her time split between her two worlds. She finally decided to make the stage her full-time career in 2018, leaving StellviaCorp and creating the Revue. She hasn't left explosives behind, though; she designs the pyrotechnics for other acts at the Clark Savage, Jr. Memorial Stadium and Music Complex.
Since the beginning of 2018, Kohran has been living with Makoto Miyadera, one of the Revue's performers and someone who Kohran describes as one of her closest friends.
Notable Mundane Attributes
- We can increase the power here to compensate - Crack engineer.
- Of course I understood that - Trilingual (English/Japanese/Chinese).
- Music isn't my life, but it's a big part of it - Excellent singer and above-average actress.
- What were you expecting, KITT with legs? - AI Robot: Doesn't Sleep, Doesn't Need to Eat, Doesn't Age, potentially immortal.
- So that's how it works... - Card-carrying Mad Scientist.
- I'm just watching the lightning spirits - After May 2013, owns glasses which let her see things that others can't, with literally Divine reliability.
- But I don't know the words to "A Bicycle Built for Two" - 'Wavium-powered AI Robot: Requires monthly maintenance, distrusted by 'danes and paranoid fen.
- Blind as a bat without my specs - Nearsighted.
- You really think I look like her? - Based closely on a fictional character, which allows strangers to predict her reactions with some accuracy if they've found and reviewed the source material (less so as time goes on and she becomes her own person).
- Make it go BOOOM!!! - Pyromaniac (explosives-type).
The Stellvians, Haruhi Suzumiya (after SOS-Con), Safety, A.C. Peters and the crew of the Prometheus Forge, Malaclypse Fnord (by email only), KJ DuPree (by email only), Makoto Miyadera (after November 2017), Natsuko Aki (after November 2017).
Her voice is based on that of her Japanese seiyuu, not any of her American voice actresses; for legal reasons, it is not an exact match of Yuriko Fuchizaki's voice. Kohran's three sizes are 78/55/81, and she acts as if she has blood type B
Kohran has been known to ride a 1999 Honda CBR1100XX on occasion, usually at motosport events where the Red Lad Revue is booked to entertain racers' families who aren't interested in the races.
Kohran has a notable or major role in the following stories:
- We don't need that hammer, Lucifer...
- Entertaining the troops(?)
- Journeys through tarnished dreams
- Legend of Galactic Girls
- With This Station-Ring
- 31-22-32, for the metrically-challenged. Sourced from her Sakura Taisen Wikia page.