Honami Takase Ambler
|R. Honami Takase Ambler|
Image not available
Stellvia Station, Earth-Luna L5
|Residence||Stellvia Station, Earth-Luna L5|
|Other names||R. Hayate Yagami|
R. Shizuka Hayama II
R. Nanami Nanashiro
|Home town||Stellvia Station, Earth-Luna L5|
|Parents||Noah Scott (father)|
Primary Writer: Rob Kelk
Honami Ambler is Fenspace's first attempt at an artificial mage, but not Fenspace's first magical artifact. She's a success... but not without a price. Noah Scott called in Kana Ueda-san to assist in Honami's awakening; while this gave her some of the abilities of other characters Ueda-san has played, it's also given her a case of multiple-personality disorder.
Notable Mundane Attributes
- Back to the books, class - Decent teacher (but better student).
- I will prevail - Has a will of iron and the determination to match. (In another universe, she could have been a Gray Lensman, if she was a man.)
- No, I'm not ... actually I suppose I am a golem - 'Wavium-powered AI Robot: Doesn't Sleep, Doesn't Need to Eat, Doesn't Age, potentially immortal.
- Bibbidy-bobbidy-... Screw that. Diabolic Emission - Combat mage.
- I don't care if I do like you, you're looking to be punched into next Tuesday - Tsundere. (But see I Am Multitudes.)
- You'll hurt them over my dead body - Loyal to her comrades.
- I Am Multitudes - Trying on purpose to give R. Honami some of the abilities of another of her seiyuu's roles introduced a case of multiple-personality disorder into the poor girl. These personalities are inside her head, and won't be going away. Ever. Even if they're downloaded into their own bodies (which won't work). Basically, she swaps personas according to the situation; they usually let Honami run the body because it looks like Honami, but they do each need to be let out for at least a few hours every week...
- When there's a need for military tactics or incredible magical power (or Vivio Fujisawa wants somebody to talk with in Ancient Belkan), she's Hayate Yagami, the tactically-sound, powerful, not-particularly-precise combat mage from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS.
- When there's a need for detective work or mechanical repair, she's Shizuka Hayama, the meganekko engineer from Daphne in the Brilliant Blue. (This is particularly annoying because there's already a R. Shizuka Hayama in StellviaCorp. Luckily, Shizuka is a very understanding person; each instance treats her other-self as a sister.)
- When there's a need for casual mayhem or domestic work (as much as tidying her own room), she's Nanami Nanashiro, the sort-of-meganekko maid from Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu.
- Yes, I am her. And her. And her, too. And also her. Yes, it is confusing. - Based on four fictional characters, which allows strangers to predict her reactions with some accuracy if they've reviewed the source material and know which personality is in charge at the moment.
An Alternate History
In the Fenspace Alternate-universe story The South Is Rising (Someone Get A Hammer), Honami is built much earlier. She "wakes up" on January 1, 2017, and spearheads the effort to bring home the lost relatives and friends of that world's inhabitants.
- Depending on which personality is in control of the body at the time.