Mundane Government in Fenspace
boilerplate of some sort goes here --Mal-3 19:45, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- The Outer Space Treaty of 1967 (revised 1979), the pre-wave basis for space operations.
- The Kandor Treaty, the agreement between Earth and the Fen that provides the basis of Fenspace.
The Space Powers
The Space Powers are the nations which had independent space launch capability before handwavium. They are also generally considered to be some of the largest and most powerful nations on the planet.
The "Big Three" Nations
These three agencies had not only space launch capability, but could launch humans into orbit pre-wave.
- Russian Federal Space Agency (FKA/RKA/Roskosmos)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- China National Space Administration (CNSA)
Independent Launch Capability
- ESA maintains launch capability on behalf of the various member states.
- Taiwan National Space Organization (NSPO)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
- Israel Space Agency (ISA)
- Solomon Space Agency (SSA)
The Rest of the Herd
more boilerplate goes here --Mal-3 19:45, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- The Transrationality Science Assessment Bureau (TSAB), the American agency responsible for handwavium studies. TSAB has taken over most of America's space operations from NASA.
- The Extraordinary Events Agency, the UK counterpart to TSAB.
- (something Chinese ought to go here @ some point -Mal, see also CNSA_in_Fenspace)
- (ditto Japan, India & Russia - Mal) (JAXA SPACY for Japan, maybe? –Rob)