Musicians in Fenspace
This page is only a list, and needs some major expansion to describe the people listed here.
You can help FenWiki by expanding this page.
A list of musicians in Fenspace.
Homegrown bands, both original and fandom-derived.
- Amadeus Ex Machina
- An all-AI group that specializes in classical electronica.
- Black Velvet & Gem's Tones
- A three piece group whose names are **WHITENOISE** Black, Velvet **WHITENOISE**, and Gemma **WHITENOISE**, but play up the starry sky aspect of the combined name.
- Bombastic Hush
- A French-influenced electropop trio, popular on and near Mars.
- DISASTER AREA
- The heaviest of heavy-metal, and a Douglas Adams tribute band. Yes, both at the same time. Known for ending their concerts by thanking the audience for all the fish.
- Fugue State
- An all-girl metal group, popular on both Earth and Luna specializing in metal transcriptions of 18'th to 20'th Century classical music.
- The Hong Kong Cavaliers
- Debuted in 2011, but didn't take their current name until December 2013. Primarily "classic rock," with forays into practically every other style.
- Junior Fabulous and the PS238 Brass
- Jazz and big-band, when they're not the "horns section" for the Hong Kong Cavaliers.
- Madness dotFen
- **WHITENOISE** (with the Professor as a special guest on the cover-tracks "One Step Beyond" and "She Blinded Me With Science" on their debut album One Step Beyond The Sky)
- The Red Lad Revue
- Debuted February 2018. Primarily "show tunes," but perform the occasional full-blown musical in the "Imperial Flower Troupe" style.
- Rhysling's Space Troubadours
- Sugar Rush
- All pop, all catgirl, all the time. Based out of 125 Liberatrix, they're popular with teens.
- Sunshine Galaxy
- Debuted half a year before SerenityCon. Pop with occasional forays into harder rock, metal or power ballads (and the occasional mambo or dance track voice over rap). Fronted by singer Hoshikage Kouyou, backed by session musicians.
- the DoCo cover band in Village of Hidden Asteroid
- the Fire Bomber / Sheryl Nome cover band on Greenwood
- the Hokago Teatime cover band in Crystal Kyoto
- the AKB0048 cover band, no fixed address: J-Pop Idols
- Hatsune Miku and various other Vocaloid-based AIs, Sharon Apple, the New Sync Boys (the holoband from Schlock Mercenary), and other AI singers (sometimes in multiples)
Up from Earth
Usually just to tour, not permanent residents of Fenspace.
- Sarah Brightman
- Duane Elms
- Leslie Fish
- Ookla the Mok
- The Reverb Syndicate
- Steve Savitsky
- Tom Smith
- They donate whatever fish they've been given to the local food bank.