Fenspace Science and Technology
This page is only a list, and needs some major expansion to describe the items listed here.
You can help FenWiki by expanding this page.
|“||Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science.||”|
—Edwin Hubble, "The Exploration of Space," Harper's Magazine, May 1929
And yet more lists! More to be added as the world turns. --Mal-3 00:26, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
The Important Stuff
- The stuff that makes Fenspace go.
- The Whole Fenspace Catalog
- A newer discovery that is just as earthshaking
- It's life... but not as Earth knows it.
|“||He who dies with the most toys, wins!||”|
|“||He who dies with the most toys ... is still dead.||”|
—Rob Donaldson misquoting someone unknown, many occasions
- Artificial Intelligence in Fenspace
- Because shouting really loudly rarely works in a vacuum.
- Life Support Technology
- Bio Globes – One of Fenspace's ways to decentralize food production
- Solid Air - A usefully compact source of air.
- Dole Yeast - Emergency food.
- Medical Technology in Fenspace
- Nuclear Technology in Fenspace
- Mining Technology
- Ship Technology
- Fen Engine Technology
- Stanford tori, Bernal spheres and O'Neill cylinders, three types of space colony. (Warning: Contains meta.)
- Sensor Technology
- Unreal Estate
- Surface Craft
- For when even a huge space station isn't big enough. One method might be the Standard Asteroid Terraforming Kit.
- The Alexandria Archive
- Keeping track of all this data