|R. Miyu Glear|
|Occupation||reluctant homicidal killer robot|
|Parents||The Professor (father)|
|Relatives||Ryoko Asakura (sister)|
Catty Nebulart (sister)
One of The Professor's android assistants.
She's polite, helpful, distant, a vague air of I-am-better-than-you. Takes the protection of the rest of the crew very seriously. For an homicidal killer robot she is very reluctant to actually kill people. The one exception to that is the Professor, whom she loves with all her heart and wants to kill. She is deeply disturbed by two such conflicting desires about the Professor, which usually leaves her short tempered, so she tries not to think about it.
She believes that she is the android from the show Mai-Hime, in particular the one that 'died' (or shut down depending on your POV) at the end of episode 15. She misses Alysa terribly though she would never admit that.
Her figure puts most models to shame, it's the most exaggerated hourglass figure of the three androids. She often wears the 'Mythril Dress' (the color changing one from Mai-Hime) when on duty around a large number of people (eg: at Conventions) and anytime a formal dress is called for, but usually she wears normal clothes.
Notable Mundane Attributes
- My poor back - Her figure puts most models to shame, it's the most exaggerated hourglass figure of the three androids.
- It's my job - Combat Specialist. She is responsible for the safety of the crew of the Sol Bianca, which she takes very seriously.
- Yin and Yang - She is in love with the Professor, yet she wants to kill the Professor.
- Built to last - AI Robot: Doesn't need sleep, doesn't need to eat, doesn't age, potentially immortal.
- That's not a knife, this is a knife - Various weapons built in including a sword and a mini gun. Not that the minigun can harm anyone, but people don't seem to notice that.